Sunday, June 24, 2012

How To Raise Baby Budgies With A Cock and A Hen

Greetings to all my visitors and readers!
hand raised baby budgie
Hand Raised Baby Budgie
There has been a great deal of interest in the Budgie blogs I wrote back in December of 2011 concerning my cousin, who decided to try her hand at raising them herself. She's had success with this endeavor and will be sending me an update on how she has been doing these past months. Next week I will share a story of a recent event she experienced with one baby budgie and will update you all on how she is doing in general with her birds, when she sends me the information and some pictures. 

In the meantime, here is her site address www.wix.com/cbond25/cathys-budgie-website 
newly hatched, hand rasied baby budgie
Newly Hatched, Hand Raised Baby Budgies
The budgies pictured in this blog have been hand raised and likely sold to good homes months ago. 

Watch for the update as to how my cousin is doing with her birds this coming week. 

Catspaw




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.