Sunday, April 8, 2012

An Island Blizzard for Easter

It started yesterday evening and continued through the long, dark and cold night. We finally managed to get rid of the snow just to have a blizzard of it come back. Significant snow fall of 10 to 15 cm and winds above 90 km. 


I had 4 barn cats in overnight, 3 grey and 1 black ~ that I finally tamed enough to pick up and bring in; she won't come in any other way. I doubt I'll be seeing any of the other farm cats unless they venture out my way. So, of course, nobody is going out today in this nasty blizzard. 

Grey barn cat on sofa

Grey cat sleeping
Black and grey cats on chair

Sheltered from the Blizzard that hit Prince Edward Island last night and today ~ Easter weather!!


Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.