Sunday, June 10, 2012

CAN You Believe It....

I am so sorry for this episode in my blog! I know I have faithful readers and I apologize to all of you.

The computer was fixed, had it home a day and it crashed again. The store fixing it said a faulty graphics card may have been the culprit. At first they thought it was the motherboard and hard drive; turned out to be the hard drive and graphics card were toasted but again, our data was saved.

I should be getting it back tomorrow and I will have a lot to catch up on when getting back to blogging and back to my Sailor story. 

I hope my faithful readers will come back and any new readers will find something of interest to them. 

Again, my apologies.

Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.