Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cat Collar with Bell: Learn All About Cats from Cats and Their Mews: Sailor and the Ruined Castle, Con't

Cat Collar with Bell: Is All About Cats from Cats and Their Mews: Sailor and the Ruined Castle, Con't: For reasons Sailor didn't understand, he was reluctant to go any further. He didn't like that he heard no bird call and the fish, if there w...


Hello to my readers and visitors. I started this story on February 26th and have been working on it and offering the pieces of the story ever since. Its my hope that you will venture back in my blogs and read it from the beginning; I also hope that you are enjoying the story so far. Please feel free to give me your feedback and your comments on the story and what you think of it. I would welcome your comments.


Thanks for stopping by and reading about Sailor and my other blogs.


Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.