Thursday, February 16, 2012

Does Your Cat Do This Too?

Last year I had Molly and Emerald spayed and since then their appetites have gone through the roof, along with their weight. They are totally consumed with a concern for eating that borders on obsession! Whether its treats or food doesn`t seem to matter; once they hear that can opener they just assume its for them and I`m surrounded by four caterwauling cats demanding to be fed. (Every time I use the can opener!)


I`m looking into some strategies to curb this new trend before it gets further out of hand. If any of you have an idea or two to share, I`d really appreciate it. Please share it with me in my comment box.


Thank you in advance.


Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.