Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Computer Update and New Blogs

cartoon of couple looking at computer
I'm sure you all know what this is like...


No, I'm not back yet but I will be picking up the computer today. In the meantime, I'm working on some blogs concerning feral cats that I hope will be both informative and inspiring. 

blond woman holds gun to computer monitor
Welcome to MY World!



Come on, I know you've had days, perhaps weeks and months like this!!!




Just admit it.



man and computer thinking the same thought about each other





Thank you all for weathering the computer storm with me. 


computer has opinions
Lets hope for no more Crashed Hard Drives this time
Catspaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.