Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls
(Most Important Step ~ Turn On Oven Light Now)
4 tsp Yeast (bottle says 2-1/4 makes one tsp) I doubled this because I found it makes the dough plump better.
1/2 c Warm Water (I warm the bowl first)
1/3 c Melted Butter (I mix sugar in as well)
1/3 c Brown Sugar
1/2 c Warm Milk (added into the butter/sugar)
5 c Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon (salt/cinnamon mix into flour)
2 Eggs (mixed in with Bananas)
3 Ripe Bananas
- Mix yeast and water according to instructions and set aside to rise.
- Combine butter, sugar and milk to melt together.
- Mix the rest with a dough hook set to knead:
- I add the flour, salt and cinnamon to the mixer bowl.
- Mix the yeast/water with the melted butter mixture and add it to the flour; mix till combined.
- Add banana and eggs. Mix.
- Add remaining flour and mix.
Filling: (already doubled)
1 c Softened Butter
12 oz Brown Sugar (3/4 c x 2)
2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Mix all together and melt.
**Roll together and cut into parts.
**Place in parchment lined pans.
**Put in oven to rise until doubled (1 Hour).
**Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
You can Frost or just eat!
8 oz room temperature Cream Cheese
4 oz room temperature Butter
2 c Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
~~After 30 minutes, frost cooled buns.