Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This Is What Gets Me Through My Day!


Heaven's      On      My      Side
The One who died for me... is in the presence of God at this very 
moment, sticking up for me!

Jesus Crucified

Jesus is praying for me... Jesus has spoken and Satan has listened. The devil 
may land a punch or two, he may even win a few rounds but he never wins the fight. Because Jesus takes up for me...“He is able always to save those who come to God through Him because He always lives, asking God to help me” Heb 7:25. Jesus, at this very moment, is protecting me... Evil must pass through Christ before it can touch me. And God will never let me be pushed past my limit;
"He'll always be there to help me come through it” 1 Cor 10:13 

When Christ Comes by Max Lucado from Grace For The Moment booklet

Jesus Forgives
I AM Forgiven!




This is how I am forgiven; I work at cultivating my relationship with Him:

Open Bible, Jesus's open arms
every morning for an hour and a half - that's how long it takes me to read, to 
copy, paste and comment on each scripture I just read; setting my day in motion 
with the right attitude of mind ~~ my day starts here first.

Catspaw






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your comment and please leave a link.